英语博士:掌握这255句话-下,就掌握英语86%的单词和全部语法!

大家可能不相信,当你真正掌握了这255个句子的时候,你就真的掌握了至少英语86%的单词和全部语法 。这个单词范围指的是在高中以内 。上次由于百科不让发超过3万个字 。所以只给大家分享了166句 。现在把剩余的给大家发出来 。希望大家收藏好,一定要熟读练习 。

英语博士:掌握这255句话-下,就掌握英语86%的单词和全部语法!

文章插图
167. Not until all the fish died in the river did the villagers realize how serious the pollution was.
直到所有的鱼都死光了,村民们才意识到污染有多严重 。
168. When a pencil is partly in a glass of water, it looks as if it were broken.
当铅笔部分在一杯水里的时候,看上去是断的 。
169. The visiting minister expressed his satisfaction with the talks, adding that he had enjoyed his stay here.
正在访问的部长表达了他对谈话的满意,并且补充说他喜欢在这里停留的这段时间 。
170. The missing boy was last seen playing near the river.
这个失踪的男孩上次被看到在河边玩 。
171. This is a book whose cover is blue/the cover of which is blue.
这是一本封皮是蓝色的书 。
172. When do you think he will come?
你觉得他什么时候回来 。
173. Only when you realized the importance of English can you learn it well.
只有你意识到英语重要性的时候,你才能学好它 。
174. Mary was always speaking highly of her role in the play, which, of course, made the others unhappy.
玛丽总是炫耀她在这部剧中的角色,这当然使其他人不高兴 。
175. The professor gave us another wonderful talk, which I think is of great importance to our English study.
教授又向我们做了精彩的讲话,我认为这对我们的英语学习很重要 。
176. The telephone had been ringing for two minutes before it was answered.
电话一直响了两分钟才被接 。
177. My sister wants to work in the power plant which is still being built.
我妹妹想在这家正在被建的发电厂工作 。
178. My car broke down last week and I still haven’t had it repaired.
我的轿车上周坏了,我仍然还没有修好它 。
179. I was washing my face when suddenly someone knocked at the door.
我正在洗脸这时突然有人敲门 。
180. I will have finished my work by the end of next week.
下周末为止我就完成我的工作了 。
181. Tom ought not to have told me your secret, but he meant no harm.
汤姆本不该告诉我你的秘密,但是他没有恶意 。
182. We offered him our congratulations on his passing the college entrance exams.
他一通过大学考试,我们就祝贺了他 。
183. His father sent him to study law, but instead he developed his love for the theater.
他父亲送他去学习法律,但是他却对戏剧产生了热爱 。
184. With two exams to worry about, I have to work really hard this weekend.
由于担心两场考试,我这周必须努力学习 。
185. Not having received a reply, he decided to write again.
没有得到回复,他决定再写一封信 。
186. I’m so sorry that he should be so careless.
我很抱歉他竟然如此粗心 。
187. Not until I began to work did I realize how much time I had wasted.
直到开始工作,我才意识到我浪费了多少时间 。
188. While you are reading, it is a good idea to make a mark where necessary.
当你阅读的时候,在需要的地方做个标记是个好主意 。
189. Father advised me not to say anything until asked at the meeting.
爸爸建议我在会议上让说话再说话 。
190. The film brought the hours back to me when I was taken good care of in that far away village.
这部电影把我带回了在e 遥远的山村被好好照顾的时光 。


以上关于本文的内容,仅作参考!温馨提示:如遇专业性较强的问题(如:疾病、健康、理财等),还请咨询专业人士给予相关指导!

「辽宁龙网」www.liaoninglong.com小编还为您精选了以下内容,希望对您有所帮助: