不要用英文怎么说?

根据语境翻译 , 不一定非得有对应的词 。
一般用 reluctant 较多 , 比如:
This dream has no end, but how also reluctant to wake up.这一场梦没有终点 , 却怎么也舍不得醒来 。
The boy keeps looking back at the assistant, fascinated, as if reluctant to leave.男孩一直出神地看着那位助理 , 似乎舍不得离开 。
grudge , 也可以译作舍不得 , 还有吝啬、积怨、耿耿于怀的意思 。如:
She will grudge a penny even to the poor beggar.她连给最穷的乞丐一个便士都舍不得 。
Less and less customers will go to you, if you grudge the over-dued goods.如果你舍不得把过期的食物扔掉 , 那么你一定舍得客人不再来 。
unwilling , 不情愿 , 无奈的 。如:
If love, unwilling to make a bet, unwilling to be separate forever, is it have tooth pulled out illness like a bit to make to want at least.爱情 , 若舍不得下注 , 舍不得生离死别 , 至少也得制造一点拔牙般的痛 。
After the toastmaster proclaimed that the lecture was over, the students was still unwilling to leave.持人宣布了演讲结束后 , 同学们依旧舍不得离去 。
其它还有好多 , 比如:
【不要用英文怎么说?】Her son cut to the heart to let her go.她的儿子舍不得她走 。
I really hate to part with you.我真的舍不得你 。
The children were having so much fun, I hated to call them inside.孩子们玩得正开心 , 我舍不得不他们叫进来 。
When becomes a habit, but never rely on to leave.当成为一种习惯 , 却再也舍不得离开 。
Think of these hardworking gardener, I really want to leave here.想到那些辛勤的园丁 , 我还真舍不得离开这里 。
I begrudge spending so much money on fares.我可舍不得把这么多钱花在票价上 。
Do tear yourself away from the television and come out for a walk.你别舍不得离开电视了 , 出去散散步吧 。
Someone gave her a little taste, and she could not bear to eat, all stuffed into my mouth.某人给她一点好吃的 , 而她舍不得吃 , 全塞到我嘴巴里 。
She seemed as jealous of Romeo going from her, as a young girl of her bird.她舍不得叫罗密欧走开 , 像个年轻女孩舍不得放走她的鸟儿一样 。
He loves me too much, even doesn't want to separate with me for a second.他太爱我了 , 片刻都舍不得和我分开 。
Me, too! I'm sorry to see you go.我也舍不得你们走啊!
It may be intellectual Swiss cheese, but it's far too profitable for Wall Street to let it go.尽管这可能只是精神上的瑞士奶酪 , 可是还是好得让华尔街舍不得放手 。


    以上关于本文的内容,仅作参考!温馨提示:如遇专业性较强的问题(如:疾病、健康、理财等),还请咨询专业人士给予相关指导!

    「辽宁龙网」www.liaoninglong.com小编还为您精选了以下内容,希望对您有所帮助: